I
1. If they…… here now, we could go together
a. are
b. were
c. is
d. was
2. If I….. you,
I wouild look for another job.
a. were
b. was
c. had
d. have
3. I will…. , if I get
hungry
a. to eat
b. eat
c. ate
d. eating
4. If they….. realized the danger, they would have done
it differently.
a. have
b. were
c. had
d. was
5. We….to zoo, if we have more time
a. will go
b. would go
c. go
d. went
6 .I had to have calculator …… after I dropped
it in the watter.
a. Fix
b. To fix
c. Fixed
d. had Fixed
7. We had our classroom…..last year
a. Paint
b. Painting
c. To painting
d. Painted
8. Lina lets me …..his car sometimes
a. Borrowed
b. Borrowing
c. To Borrow
d. Borrow
9. The teacher had everyone…..a story about a special
childhood experience
a. Wrote
b. Write
c. To write
d. Has writte
10 Living in semarang really helped me…..javanese quickly
a. Learning
b. To learn
c. Learn
d. Learned
II.
1. Alike
her mother, hana is very kind and smart
Must be like
2. Can you tell me why was the mail not delivered today
Must be verb1
3. The physics exam seemed quite simple to me
Verb 1
4. Nobody know when the procce of glass making
was invented
Must be verb 2 to be knew
5. The rise of multinationals have resulted in a great deal of
legal ambiguity because multinationals can operate in so many jurisdictions
Must be verb 2 had
6. Lina can speaks five foreign languanges
Must be speak
7. He will be helping us tomorrow, doesn’t he ?
Must be Won’t he
8. There are a guest in the waiting room
Must be is
9. He
is not there everyday
Must be does not
10. My
brother is the same tall my
sister
Must be as tall as
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar